2020 FUSO FE and FG Diesel Models
GET CASH FOR YOUR OLDER FUSO DIESEL TRUCK
Trade-in your truck to Trade-up to a new FUSO DIESEL or GAS Truck, TODAY.
The Trade-In to Trade-Up program is back, and we have expanded the program to include additional model year diesel trucks. So take advantage today!
You can trade-in your qualifying 2012 to 2016 model year FUSO FE & FG DIESEL truck and trade-up to any new and enhanced 2017/2018 MY FUSO FE DIESEL or 2019/2020 FUSO FE GAS truck. Earn cash for your trade-in when you trade-up to a brand new FUSO truck. You can also combine this with any special incentives your local participating dealership may offer you.
The agile heavyweight. The FUSO FE180 will change the way you think about keeping your business moving. Featuring an innovative two-stage turbocharged, low-emissions diesel engine and dual-clutch automatic transmission, you’ll benefit from increased fuel savings, enhanced efficiencies, higher payload capacity, and improved driver productivity. Add to this our 5-year/175,000-mile powertrain limited warranty and you get the longevity and durability you can expect from FUSO.
With the largest payload in our lineup, the FE180 handles heavy-duty hauling and intra-city transport with ease.
- With the largest payload in the lineup, the FE180 handles heavy-duty hauling and intra-city transport with ease
- Our exclusive DUONIC® dual-clutch automatic transmission offers effortless navigation of city streets and heavy traffic
- Enjoy the long haul in our most comfortable cab ever, fully equipped with an ergonomically designed interior, adjustable steering wheel, and spacious seating and stowage
- From sunrise to sundown, a panoramic windshield and a driver-to-ground line of sight of only 6 ft. ensure you stay focused on what’s ahead
- Go further on less with our ultra-efficient advanced dual-turbo diesel engine with access to high torque whenever it’s needed
- Mobileye®¹ system provides audible and visual alerts for speeding, lane departure, potential pedestrian or vehicle collisions
SpecificationsDownload Spec Sheet
- 1Not all customers will qualify for the financing offer. Actual rates, down payment and program eligibility will be determined by Daimler Truck Financial (DTF) or Hitachi Capital America (HCA) based upon creditworthiness of the customer. New DTF or HCA credit customers must be approved by December 31, 2018 with the transaction funded by January 15, 2019. See your DTF or HCA representative for complete details.
- 2Fuel tests based on third-party testing.
- *rear fuel tank is not designed for use as a primary or auxiliary in any dual tank system
- **133.9", 151.6", 169.3", 187.0" wb