2020 FUSO FE Gas Models
Your Oil Changes Are On Us!
For any new 2019 & 2020 FUSO FE GAS truck, you’ll receive up to 10 free oil changes at any FUSO dealership during the first
5-years/75,000 miles. This includes oil and filter changes every 7,500 miles for standard duty or every 5,000 miles for severe duty applications. During your oil change visit, your truck will also receive a free, multi-point service inspection.
FUSO FE180 GAS Truck
THE FE180 GAS: IN A CLASS BY ITSELF
Whatever you haul, distribute or deliver, get ready to raise your game. The new FUSO FE180 GAS has a Class 5 rating, which means you can carry more cargo with every trip. Load it up to 17,855 GVWR. Fuel it with regular gas. And transport your business to the next level of productivity.
THE POWER TO DO MORE.
The FE180 GAS features a GM 6.0L gasoline engine paired with an Allison 1000 Series™ 6-speed automatic transmission. Designed to extend the limits of medium-duty transport, this commercial-grade powertrain carries a body/payload of 11,855 lbs. with ease. Add the fuel-saving efficiency of Allison FuelSense 2.0® with DynActive™ shifting, and you’ve got a workhorse that’s as practical as it is powerful. For more info, click here.
- Class 5 Payload Capacity
- Class 5 19.5” Tires Standard
- GM V8, 6.0L Gas Engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option
- Allison Automatic Transmission with FuelSense 2.0® assures exceptional fuel efficiency
- 40-Gallon In-Rail Fuel Tank provides extended operating range
- Spacious, Noise-Insulated Cab with new interior upgrades
- Exceptional Maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving
- Optional Transmission PTO
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers
- Assembled In The USA
The best powertrain in the industry.
A 6.0L V8 engine coupled with the iconic Allison 6-speed automatic transmission.
28% stronger than the competition. The FUSO gas truck’s ladder-style frame outhauls any other in its class.
Proudly part of Daimler.
FUSO gas models are engineered, tested, and assembled by North America’s premier chassis manufacturer – Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation.