FUSO FE Gas Models
Free Verizon Connect Telematics for 1 Year
When you purchase any new 2019 FUSO FE GAS truck, you receive 12 months of free telematics connectivity through Verizon Connect. Put your truck’s data to work. Through customized reports, you will experience a new level of efficiency and data management.
2020 FUSO FE Gas Models
Your Oil Changes Are On Us!
For any new 2019 FUSO FE GAS truck, you’ll receive up to 10 free oil changes at any FUSO dealership during the first 5-years/75,000 miles. This includes oil and filter changes every 7,500 miles for standard duty or every 5,000 miles for severe duty applications. During your oil change visit, your truck will also receive a free, multi-point service inspection.
The sweet spot. Versatile enough for big jobs, like construction and landscaping, the FE160 still provides responsive steering and comfortable driving, no matter where your work takes you. With a maximum payload of 10,245 lbs., this truck is guaranteed to haul you ahead of the pack. And for the multitasker, FUSO is the only gas-powered truck in the industry to offer a broad range of power take-off (PTO) capabilities.
- V8 6.0L gas engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option.
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs.
- Allison transmission with FuelSense 2.0® assures exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 40-gallon in-rail fuel tank provides extended operating range.
- Verizon Connect telematics keeps your trucks productive and profitable.
- Superb maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving.
- Spacious, noise-insulated cab with new interior upgrades.
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers.
- Bonus Package: Money-saving service extras add ongoing value.
The best powertrain in the industry.
A 6.0L V8 engine coupled with the iconic Allison 6-speed automatic transmission.
28% stronger than the competition. The FUSO gas truck’s ladder-style frame outhauls any other in its class.
Proudly part of Daimler.
FUSO gas models are engineered, tested, and assembled by North America’s premier chassis manufacturer – Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation.