2020 FUSO FE Gas Models
Your Oil Changes Are On Us!
For any new 2019 FUSO FE GAS truck, you’ll receive up to 10 free oil changes at any FUSO dealership during the first 5-years/75,000 miles. This includes oil and filter changes every 7,500 miles for standard duty or every 5,000 miles for severe duty applications. During your oil change visit, your truck will also receive a free, multi-point service inspection.
The heavy mover. Coming in 2019, the FE180 is the only Class 5 gas-powered truck in the industry. With 11,945 lbs of payload capacity, you get the carrying power you need, without sacrificing agility and maneuverability. Tailor-made for delivery and transport, it boasts a surprisingly small turning radius. And since work should be a pleasure, you’ll enjoy the ride in our most comfortable cab yet. For the multitasker, FUSO is the only gas-powered truck to offer a broad range of power take-off (PTO) capabilities.
- V8 6.0L gas engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option.
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs.
- Allison transmission with FuelSense 2.0® assures exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 40-gallon in-rail fuel tank provides extended operating range.
- Verizon Connect telematics keeps your trucks productive and profitable.
- Superb maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving.
- Spacious, noise-insulated cab with new interior upgrades.
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers.
- Bonus Package: Money-saving service extras add ongoing value.
The best powertrain in the industry.
A 6.0L V8 engine coupled with the iconic Allison 6-speed automatic transmission.
28% stronger than the competition. The FUSO gas truck’s ladder-style frame outhauls any other in its class.
Proudly part of Daimler.
FUSO gas models are engineered, tested, and assembled by North America’s premier chassis manufacturer – Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation.