2020 FUSO FE Gas Models
Your Oil Changes Are On Us!
The heavy mover. Coming in 2019, the FE180 is the only Class 5 gas-powered truck in the industry. With 11,945 lbs of payload capacity, you get the carrying power you need, without sacrificing agility and maneuverability. Tailor-made for delivery and transport, it boasts a surprisingly small turning radius. And since work should be a pleasure, you’ll enjoy the ride in our most comfortable cab yet. For the multitasker, FUSO is the only gas-powered truck to offer a broad range of power take-off (PTO) capabilities.
- V8 6.0L gas engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option.
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs.
- Allison transmission with FuelSense 2.0® assures exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 40-gallon in-rail fuel tank provides extended operating range.
- Verizon Connect telematics keeps your trucks productive and profitable.
- Superb maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving.
- Spacious, noise-insulated cab with new interior upgrades.
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers.
- Bonus Package: Money-saving service extras add ongoing value.
The best powertrain in the industry.
A 6.0L V8 engine coupled with the iconic Allison 6-speed automatic transmission.
28% stronger than the competition. The FUSO gas truck’s ladder-style frame outhauls any other in its class.
Proudly part of Daimler.
FUSO gas models are engineered, tested, and assembled by North America’s premier chassis manufacturer – Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation.