Since 1985, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc. has offered a dynamic workplace with competitive benefits. Please check back frequently for our current open positions.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Employment Application
Position Department Location
Parts Technical Information & Program Specialist Parts Department Logan Township, NJ
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc. currently has a Parts Technical Information and Program Specialist position opening in their corporate headquarters location in Logan Township, NJ.
We are seeking a solution oriented, self-motivated individual, with strong interpersonal and communication skills that has an adaptive nature to work alongside our parts team. Qualified candidates should have a strong technical background and working knowledge of various truck part assemblies and their functionality.
Some brief core functions of this position include;
- Entering phoned or faxed orders in an accurate and expeditious manner
- Coordinate shipments, expedite backorders, and assist MFTA better serve the dealer network and ensure effective operation of the PDC.
- Assist the customer (dealer) network with parts technical questions
- Responsible for the administration of various dealer programs.
- Assist with online training webinars, to include; creating material, setting schedules and presenting.
Candidates should have the ability to communicate well by phone, and have a knowledge of internet software, inventory software, order processing systems, and spreadsheet/word processing software. Publication software knowledge a plus.
Interested candidates should send a letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc.
2015 Center Square Road
Logan Township, NJ 08085
No phone calls please.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.Download